Includes: Digital valve auto back wash valve 1 inch with by-pass, BB-20 inch x 1 inch port filter system with DG BB-20 inch, 25-01 micron filter with bracket and wrench. Recommended for households with 1 to 2 people.
Features & Benefits of ASM-10
- High affinity for arsenic over other anions
- NO arsenic dumping
- Superior physical stability
- Complies with FDA regulations
How Does the Ultima Arsenic system Work?
- ResinTech ASM-10-HP is a chloride form arsenic selective hybrid anion exchange resin. ASM10-HP has hydrated iron oxide monoatomically dispersed throughout the polymer. It captures arsenic first by ion exchange and then by absorption into the iron oxide hybrid. ResinTech ASM-10-HP is intended for arsenic removal from potable water, and can also be used as an ion exchanger for removal of uranium and other trace level contaminants. water applications and has met the ANSI/ NSF 372 Lead free compliance.
- ARSENIC REMOVAL Under ideal conditions ResinTech ASM-10 -HP will reduce 50 ppb of arsenic to less than 10 ppb for more than 500,000 gallons per cubic foot. Limiting factors are high pH, high silica concentration, and high sulfate concentration. Capacity can also be reduced by intermittant operation and various foulants, notably suspended solids.
The Auto Backwash Valve. Easy and Versatile…
- The 1” flow-through valve meets NSF/ANSI 44 requirements. It’s ideal for larger homes because it supplies more water with less pressure drop.
- The system’s composite material is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Cycles are fully adjustable so setting are customized for your needs.
- Designed with a minimum number of moving parts means easy maintenance.